The acoustics of a room are determined by the absorption and reverberation of sound by the walls and by all objects present. Acoustic well-being is measured by the reverberation in the room. It is one of the most important acoustic characteristics, influences speech intelligibility and makes understanding difficult.
One effective way of absorbing noise is to clad walls with acoustic panels that retain the sound wave and reject only part of it, thus reducing reverberation.
We offer various acoustic solutions combining design, functionality and efficiency:
- Display panels: SONO Pinboard 10 range
- Design panels combining natural and recycled materials: SONO Woodfelt range
- Acoustic baffles: SONO Baffle 50 range
- Wall coverings in wool or recycled felt available in different thicknesses: 1, 3, or 5 mm: SONO Déco Felt range
- Resistant panels for sports halls: SONO Bond Felt range
- Desk divider: SONO Desk Felt range
- Panels made from recycled fibres: SONO PET Felt range
For more information about our products or our activities as a felt supplier, you can contact us by phone or e-mail. We will be happy to assist you.